Roomhire will be restarting at the end of June 2021.
We have worked hard to ensure our building is COVID SECURE. For it to remain so, we have introduced a number of measures for users of the building to adhere to inline with the available guidance from The Church of Scotland in Edinburgh and the Scottish Government.
Please note, initially we will only offer one letting per room per 24-hour period to allow for cleaning.
We have updated our Terms and Conditions of Hire which can be found by clicking on the link below.
We strongly advise as a potential user that you read the update carefully. In brief, the main changes are as follows: –
- The Hiring Organisational Leader must undertake their own risk assessment for managing risks arising from their own activities when they have control of the premises to include COVID Security. We will need to receive a copy of this document by email BEFORE we can confirm a booking.
- We have assessed room capacities, and require all users to keep a 1-metre distance from each other and our staff. The updated room capacities can be found below. These are MAXIMUM capacities, and hirers will need to confirm in their risk assessment the number of attendees, taking into account the current Scottish Government Guidelines on Social Bubbles and Numbers of Households allowed to meet indoors.
- All attendees will be required to wear a Face Covering at all times within the building.
- All attendees will be required to sanitise their hands and check-in via the official Church of Scotland track and trace app to conform with NHS Track & Trace requirements. (Scan the QR Code or Register your details on the form)
- No communal serving of food and drink items. Individuals may bring their own food or drink with them, and any food or drink provided for attendees must be individually wrapped and distributed without compromising social distancing.
- Lawers Hall – 10 – 30 people
- Farragon Hall – 6 – 12 people
Documentations to include with your booking
- You must obtain any local authority or other licence you need for your event. We do not permit the consumption of or sale of alcohol within or in the grounds of Aberfeldy Parish Church.
- Insurance – You are responsible for making adequate arrangements to insure against third-party claims while using the premises. Aberfeldy Parish Church will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to your effects during the period of hire. Please enclose a copy of your Third party Insurance.
- Covid-19 risk assessment
- If using your own electrical equipment you must have a PAT test, is effectively earthed and fitted with a 3-pin, 13-amp plug. The Centre’s equipment should not be switched on or plugged in without prior written consent.